Northeast Ohio Hospice includes four local leaders in caring for older adults: Eliza Jennings, Jennings, Laurel Lake, and The Village at St. Edward. Together as hospice providers, we offer quality care and services by pulling together toward a common mission. By extending our hearts and hands to others, we form relationships that inspire growth and enables us to become whole. Our connection to others defines our existence and allows us to capture the life-giving power within us all. Our unique success in attracting caring individuals to our staff is achieved by upholding our mission and values. We invite you to share your strengths as a staff member of Northeast Ohio Hospice.
What positions are available?
We currently have open positions. Click here to find out more about the open positions.
Join our team to offer compassionate care.
Northeast Ohio Hospice’s goals are:
1. To help the patient live as fully and comfortably as possible.
2. To support the family as the prime unit of care.
3. To enable the patient to stay wherever he/she calls home or if needed, to provide an appropriate care alternative.
4. To provide support and education to bereaved hospice family members and the public.
5. To educate the public about the hospice philosophy and concept of care.
6. To contain costs by supplementing, not duplicating, existing services.